CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
• A N G E L A K I • • journal of the theoretical humanities •
• Best New Journal •
Council of Editors of Learned Journals (CELJ) 1996 Awards
"Buzzing with critical energy," CELJ judges
• "... an indispensable part of my library ... "
• "... the most innovative and exciting new journal in the field of literary and cultural theory to have emerged from Britain in recent years ... "
• "... consistently provides innovative and stimulating insights on an exciting array of current critical issues ..."
Charles J. Stivale
• A N G E L A K I • publishes two themed issues and one general/open issue per volume.
Authors considering a submission to the journal are welcome to contact the editors to discuss their work beforehand. Authors are advised to consider carefully the suitability of their work before submitting it. Please visit the Angelaki website for further information on current submission requests.
Submissions are subject to peer review.
Editorial e-mail: email@example.com
Editorial fax: +44 (0)1865 791372
Material address (editorial)
44 Abbey Road
Oxford OX2 0AE
Return to good oil's CALLS FOR PAPERS page.